Trust the Galanz 14.5-cu. ft. chest freezer to maintain the freshness of your frozen foods. This chest freezer features a manual defrost design that allows you to defrost and clean through a conveniently placed drain. Keep organized, and gain quick access to all of your favorites with 2 lift-out sliding wire storage baskets. Need to move your unit" Skip the heavy lifting and easily slide your chest freezer to it's new location using 6 durable casters. Adjust the temperature with easy-to-use mechanical controls, and quickly check the status of your unit using the Power-On indicator light. The recessed handle and sleek white exterior finish provide this Galanz chest freezer with a clean appearance that is perfect for any home.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- 14.5-cu. ft. chest freezer
- Manual Defrost design
- 6 casters allows for easy movement of the unit
- 2 lift-out wire storage baskets provide simple organization
- Adjustable temperature controls
- Upfront defrost water drain for easy clean-out
- Temperature alarm indicator alerts you when the interior temperature runs too high
- Power-On indicator light allows you to check the status of your unit without opening the freezer door
- Recessed handle design offers a clean appearance
- Lockable door with 2 keys provides added safety
- Mechanical controls
- 1-year limited warranty
|Temperature Alarm Indicator
||14.5 Cu Ft
||60.4* 30.9* 29.5 (W*D* H, Inches)
||UL & DOE
||California Prop 65
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.