- Easy-to-Use Electronic Controls with Digital Display
- 8 Preprogrammed Cooking Modes for Common Foods
- Convenient Auto Defrost Modes by Weight or Time
- Express Cooking Function for Instant Startup
- Rotating Glass Turntable for Even Heat Distribution
- User-Friendly Push-Button Door Release
- Choice of 10 Power Levels for Customized Cooking
||MCM1110B / MCM1110BF
|Capacity (cu. ft.)
Energy Star Rated:
1.1 cu. ft.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.